Sunday, March 16, 2008

Back again

So this wekend I went back to visit good old Taylor University. You want to know something? I love it now more than ever. And I used to love it a lot. I have no language to express to you how much I love Taylor University. I could not love a human baby as much as I love that school. I honestly hope that that is something that changes about me when i have a kid.

The other day I had a conversation with some girls from IWU and you will never believe what happend. They actually convinced me that they PREFERRED going to IWU. It was as if convicts tried to convince you that they really prefered jail becuase they enjoyed wearing orange jumpsuits. Well, you know if you LIKE it....whatever.

We had a great comfort eagle photoshoot and the pictures will be appearing online soon so as Dave D'Angelo would say "lookit." Also, my dad finished Ender's Game recently. If you haven't read it yet what is your excuse?

No comments: