Monday, August 11, 2008

Burger Palace

Stop whatever you are doing. Whatever it is it is not as important as what I'm about to tell you. Sit down. No wait, don't sit down, get your car keys. No wait, finish this post, then get your car keys. No wait, get in your car, start driving and have someone read this blog to you over your cell phone*

I recently had my life changed in the form of a cheeseburger. There is a run-down scuzzy looking burger joint on 224 that is cheap as dirt and even tastier (than dirt. Tastier than a lot of other places too but that would disrupt the flow of the sentence).

cheeseburgers--$00.98

And yes (hugh) they are WAY better than dollar cheeseburgers from McDonald's. I just had a Double Bacon Cheeseburger, fries, and a medium milkshake for under $5.

If any of you live in the greater Huntington area (I include Taylor in this demographic) You owe it to yourself, and to me, and to your country, to eat at burger palace.

*Driving whilst talking on the phone is dangerous and illegal in some states.

No comments: