Monday, March 23, 2009

The hatred of homework

Hey all you faithful followers in blogger land

I have to begin doing More homework than has ever been done before by any man in history because I was dumb enough to procrastinate. sooo, blogging may or may not slow down for a while. which is too bad because some of my most creative stuff comes when I should be doing other stuff. We'll see.

On an interesting side note I have read 11 books so far this year, which puts me over half-way towards my goal of 20 books in a year. Doing some quick math suggests that I am ahead of schedule, and that's good.

speaking of reading. For those of you looking forward to the Posthumous release of Robert Jordan's final installment in the WOT series (and who isn't) I just read that the ghost writer finishing the book has written over 440,000 words, it is scheduled for release in August, and he suspects that it will be almost 750,000 words in length. In case you were wondering how long that is, the average novel usually amounts to 80,000-120,000 words. The Great Gatsby is about 50,000. Fun times.

No comments: