Monday, July 7, 2008

The Old Apartment

A summary:

I am moving to Huntington College in 3 weeks.
I have student housing
I have few worldly possessions
I am poor

Ergo

I have lots of room in my new appartment.

How much room you ask? Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living-room and a kitchen.
Who is living with me you ask? No one.
Do I have that much furniture you ask? Nope
How much money do I want to spend you ask? Zero

So what am I going to do you ask? good question.

I could save a bedroom and a bathroom as "guest rooms" that I stay out of and are therefore clean.

I could spread out and "sleep around" (Huntington gave me 4 beds)

I could make one room for dirty cloths (keeps the clutter down in other rooms)

I could dedicate one room to a random object(s), such Ender's Game or my lab equipment.

I could give one room to Cortney and Maria.

I could put a table in one room and call it the meeting room/conference room/war room

I could make one room completely empty.

I could spend a million billion dollars and furnish my whole apartment like an adult (NOT)

I'm not sure what to do, give me your suggestions. steveconn@tayloru.edu and perhaps one day you'll be fortunate enough to visit.

Also, whilst considering this plight please note that my friend Kristen Osborne is in a similar situation, except she has an ENTIRE BUILDING to herself. Please visit her.

P.S. If you would like to contribute ANYTHING to the Steve Conn Zero Dollar Campaign (the one where I spend no money on this apartment) I would like you to know that I am not too proud to accept stuff you would just as soon throw away.

3 comments:

BT said...

Let me set up my own recording studio.

KLantz said...

sounds twice as big as the box. can 2 of our people move in with you and your "people"

Anonymous said...

Let's make it into a baseball diamond. Or better yet... a BEAN-WATER SHOP! BOOYEAH