Monday, April 7, 2008

Conn Air


Ok so my Cousin Jeff is a college freshmen and he almost has his pilot's licence. Yes it's surprising to me too. Jeff flies a plane and he plays guitar. Could he BE a bigger chick magnet? Maybe if he was also a fire-fighter. But I think he's doing well enough. The ladies at MVNU just can't get enough. I on the other hand stopped learning to play the guitar when I got a girlfriend. Then after we broke up I realized I had lost all my skillz and now I have nothing.

But we can bemoan my pitiful life later in great detail. At the moment we are here to recognize the fact that yesterday was beautiful. It passed the Journey test. That's when I open up my sunroof and play "Any Way You Want It" while singing in a falsetto until people start staring. And if it feels right you know that Old Man Winter will not be coming around again that year.

So Jeff says. "hey it's a nice day, let's go flying" So I changed into my flying shorts (seen here) and called his bluff. Turns out...the guy owns a plane! Well, I'll be. We flew all the way to Cincinnati and I learned a lot of technical mumbo jumbo about planes. I can now read an Altimiter and I know that if you get caught in the vortex of a commercial airliner you will die (The fluffy white lines that the airplane leaves behind...). Him and I are going to go into business together as our own two-man commericial airline. We can only haul two passangers at once, so ticketts are a little hard to come by. Also he's not lisenced yet so we are very illegal. For flight reservations E-mail me at steve_conn@tayloru.edu. Conn-Air is open for business.

No comments: