Monday, February 1, 2010

The time has come!

Yes friends, the time has come for me to return!

My blog is now up and running again.

For the few faithful (one) reader(s) out there who were dissapointed at my blog's hiatus...Rest assured that I am back in action with more enlightening and entertaining thoughts. Or, more accurately, things that entertain and enlighten me.

Also, notice that we got our first official sponsor! Nevin Street Coffee. Home of the famous Ben Blake. "Where is Nevin Street" you ask? Well I have no idea. But their coffee is out of this world!

You can begin looking forward to all new posts coming soon! Tell your friends.

Steve

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally.

bethale said...

Geez Louise... I thought maybe you had forgotten. I was tempted SO many times to provoke you by telling you that even Eric had a newer blog post than you. Welcome back, slacker.

Kristen said...

Bethale! Where's your blog, Miss Name-caller?!?! P.S. SO excited to see you both tomorrow. It's been too long :)

Cristi said...

I want prizes!! Give me a reason to read!!!

Grace said...

Blogging about how you plan to blog does not count....i want some jokes!!!