Monday, April 6, 2009

Stuff Girls Like: Babies

It's been a while since we've had one of these but I got a suggestion from a reader.
My friend Brad recnetly went on a study abroad trip to Ethiopia where he was struck by an realization. Here then is our first guest entry.

I have found that nothing will make a girl's heart melt like a tiny dependent life form that cries incessantly and poops itself. They say they’re “cute.” This defies all logic, yet it is universally true. I was thinking how if you were to wake a girl four times during the night by screaming at her, crap in your pants, and puke on her when she got close to you, the last adjective she would consider using is “cute.” I see some glaring inconsistencies here.
I have always know this to be true, but I was surprised to discover during my travels that there is something girls like even more than babies, and it is this: African babies. We practically had to do a baggage search to uncover all of the Ethiopian infants the females on our lighthouse trip wanted to smuggle back to America.


You make a good point Brad. If you've read previous posts you would know that girls love babies because they are smaller versions of real people. A point of interst, girls often times like really old people too, which are similar to babies becuase they are small, they have no teeth, are incoherrent, wear diapers, drool, and can't walk. single guys take note of these similariaties and perhaps you will be cute one day too.

No comments: