Friday, April 3, 2009

A Nightmare!

Last night I had one of the scariest nightmares I've ever had.
I dreamt that the Ohio State Buckeyes lost another Bowl game to Florida.*
I was so ashamed I hid my face from everyone I knew the following Monday, and I avoided ESPN because hearing about my beloved Buckeyes was too painful to handle.

But I woke up in a cold sweat and realized...it was all a dream. thank goodness.

I just got a new keyboard so you might have to read some rambling thoughts of mine that are written just for the sheer joy of typing. Hope you don't mind. And now on to the real point at hand. Ben Taylor sent me a link to this video which I think is both hilarious and true....enjoy.

Everything's Amazing, Nobody Happy

*I say "another" not because I believe that Florida has ever beaten the Buckeye in a bowl game, but because OTHER people have lost bowl games to Florida

No comments: