Monday, February 2, 2009

It's a jumble

Hello two or three people that continue to read my blog despite the fact that my entries have become increasingly rare over the last few months. Rest assured I am back at Huntington where I don't have a life and I will have ample time to blog all my precious thoughts.

I just have so many thoughts over the last few days that I'm not sure where to start.
So before I jump into my regular habit of making fairly obvious semi-spiritual observations about life I am going to just bullet-point some ideas that have occurred to me recently. (Many of these thoughts come from the time I drove to Atlanta and back in two days)

The Varsity is a great place to eat
Shane Clabourn is unnecessarily obsessed with sidewalk chalk
Jeopardy does not need to be broadcast in HD
Digital TV coupons are no longer available
BOTH coaches for the NCAA championship game were from Ohio
Super-bowl MVP Santonio Holmes played at THE OSU
I really do NOT desire to return to grad-school
hall-directing is better than activity coordinating
Macedonians are loud
I discovered a half price book-store and a broke down...but the books were so cheap
I head Kelly Clarkson's new Song "my life would suck without you"
A bus is no place to be for 11 hours if the heater doesn't work
I'm in love with Cortney Korshak
I can drive a bus now
Lost cities is the best game ever


Sorry if you have been waiting for something else, but I will be back soon with more of the "enlightainment" that you all know and love so well.

No comments: