Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

Hello faithful blog-readers,

Sorry that I've been gone for so long, it's been a busy few weeks for a vacation. I've been back and forth between Upland, Cleveland, and Berlin. I've spent a lot of time with the lovely Cortney Michelle Korshak, my baby niece Alyce, and with a little card game I like to call "Lost Cities."*

Anyway, I had a lot of thoughts over the break but of course, forgot to write them down. My break from work and academia was also a break from concentrated thought. However, I bet for many of you it was also a break from checking my blog. Anyway, I'll be back soon in full swing.

In the mean-time I'll just say this. God was faithful to me in 2008. There were definitely times where I didn't see how this could be true, but that just continues to show that his ways are above mine. I hope that all of you can look back on your 2008 an feel the same way. I wish you all well in the next year.


*This game is freaking awesome

No comments: