Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Free Fallin'

Remember how I said that I had a big weekend? This Monday I topped it all off by jumping out of a plane.

My friend Brandon is getting married, so we decided, "hey, why not shove him out of a plane?" Not seeing anything at all wrong with this idea me and some of my best friends from highschool went skydiving in Lebanon Ohio.

I'm not going to lie, it was really cool, but It's kinda hard to describe a skydiving experience in a blog. Let me just say that it's really really fast.

It would have been a lot better if I had some pictures to show you, but sadly, I have none. Like a true group of men the six of us came prepared with a total of zero cameras. Now, we could have had a video taken of us by the sky-diving company, but they charge $90 for that service.

So, lacking a better option I have decided to make my own pictures so I could more accurately share with you my experience. I trust that after you look at this picture you will feel as if you had gone skydiving yourself. I have baically saved you $150 with this drawing. And now you can tell your friends that you too have jumped out of a plane.

(Click image to enlarge, seriously)

No comments: