Friday, May 20, 2011

Section 5

So, maybe you knew maybe you didn't, one of the reason I've been blogging so little lately is because I'm trying to take a lot of these blog thoughts and turn them into something longer. I don't want to say I'm writing a book because then I feel pretentious and like I think I take myself too seriously. Maybe I can say that I'm writing a book as long as no one ever thinks I expect to write a GOOD book.

Still to risky. Lets just say that I spend time every now and again writing "stuff" and if that "stuff" ever winds up having a spine and a binding, that would be great.

Here is the most recent "stuff." I've written. As always, I'm posting rough drafts of things I haven't even read back to myself yet. The only advice I ever hear for people who want to write is "just keep writing, don't worry if it's good or bad. Get it down on paper. Later you can look at it again and figure out what to do with it. But if you write something bad you're a lot closer than if you wrote nothing." So I'm trying to power my way through and I'll take a look at all of this later.

The reason I keep putting it here? Because I feel kinda bad that I've been ignoring my blog and I want both of you who still check it to see that there is a "legit" reason.

But anyway, I suppose I've given you all enough disclaimers for the rest of my life. If you actually want to look in on what I'm doing, here is the most recent section. My next blog post will probably be about the next section I write.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K2cv7vQGcAvSCK3lFZtRt4MM9pRQZ_iXilZRkzfs7ak/edit?hl=en_US&authkey=CICjhKsG

No comments: