Friday, November 19, 2010

Something I made

Hey Guys, Not sure if I put this on my blog before on not...I think it was on facebook.

I just presented this lil' "educational" about video games at Letourneau.

I was also talking while I was showing this presentation, so if you wonder "what's up with that picture?" I bet I probably would have explained it if you had actually been there. The main point is, As Christians we are exposed to a lot of things that are different from how God intended them to be. We are watchful and vigilant about some of these things when they overtly challenge or morals, but we should look also for subtle implications and themes that promote values and ideas contrary to what we believe. We do this pretty well with music and movies (sometimes) but how about with video games?

Enjoy (if it works...click in the bottom right hand corner of the little window, it will give you an option for a full screen mode or other viewing modes. If you just view it in this column it will cut off the right side of the screen)

No comments: