Friday, May 22, 2009

Summer reading plans

Today marks the first full day of Summer for Mr. Steven M. Danger C. Conn and I'm very excited about it! I'm also excited about living with one of my best friends (or besties, as we like to say when we are being particularly annoying).

Andrew Lehr and I will be taking up residence at the party mansion at 5733 Co Rd 203Millersburg OH, and depending on whether or not we pay the electric bill for the month of August we are either going to party like it's 1899 or 1999.

The number one item on our agenda besides p0woning n00bs* is reading a ridiculous amount of nerdy books. That being said, I set a goal at the beginning of the year to read twenty book in 2009. We are now almost half way through the year and I have read fifteen. Using all the math I learned as a psychology major at Taylor that means that I'm between 65%-99.4% done with my goal.**

As you see my list of "Books of 2009" growing on the side of my blog, you will say to yourself, "wow, this kid doesn't have any friends. He just sits around in his house all day reading and writing blog posts about it. But then, who am I to judge? Because as pathetic as that is...I'm actually READING that blog.

Food for thought.


*That just happened
**The real number is 75%. I knew you knew that, but I wanted you to know that I knew it too.

No comments: