Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sorry for the inconvienence

Hey all you frustrated and faithful readers out there in bloggerland.

As some of you might have noticed I have not updated this blog in about a million billion years. The reason for that, quite simply, is that for some reason the computers I generally use have all been attacked by some sort of devil force that precludes me from writing on blogspot.

I have no idea what the cause of this is. But my lap-top, my desktop, and my computer at work have all decided that they were no longer going to to connect to blogger.com. I am currently sitting in Zondervan Library with but a few minutes before i have to go to a meeting for a group project. Hopefully said meeting will be quick and painless, but regardless, (or even irregardless) I must now away.

I will do everything I can to try to regain my posting powers (namely trying to log on once a day and then staring at the computer with a look of irate confusion), but until I succeed I must just apologize for the chasm of entertainment presented by my ongoing lack of posts. Please read Ender's Game instead.

No comments: