Sunday, July 11, 2010

A leave of absence

Hey friends.

It's been a difficult few days. Now that LeBron has left Cleveland I've had to double my depression meds and triple my therapy. But there is a chance that I will still be able to scrape together some semblance of meaning in life. I can still have kids and send them to Taylor.

Anyway. This week I am going to be going to Illinois to get married, then off to my honeymoon. I would like to still be blogging in the middle of all that, but I have a feeling that Cortney would rather I pay attention to her. SO, I think it will be a while before I am back here bloging. I hope that in that time we will figure out a solution to the LeBron situation. In the mean-time, peep these engagement pictures that my sister took of us last week.



1 comment:

Dr. Danger said...

Great pictures son!! Love you both, see you soon.